Sunday, January 27, 2013

27-Jan-2013


Thesis
I didn't write a blog post last week, mainly due to not a whole lot of interesting things going on with it, except for reading.  Yes you heard me, I am working on my Literature Review.  It's a blast.  But seriously I am learning quite a bit.


SUAVI
QUX-02A

QTW-UAV
  • Mike has been hard at work on designing one of the electrical boards I'll be using, to help expand the functionality of the ICARUS Flyer.  This board is designed to interface with the Parallax QuickStart, and may possibly be posting on KickStarter or something similar.
Parallax Quickstart and Daughterboard

  • We got a project for my ECE 452 Robotics class, I'm hoping to get approval to build a HIL Simulator for my QTW UAV using XPlane.  If I do, I'll post more on here about it.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment